Cadbury Finders Keepers T&Cs
Good news! As we still have some Tier 1 prizes up for grabs, all participants of this promotion will be entered into a prize draw for the remaining prizes. The draw will be conducted on 23/04/19. Only winners will be contacted.
Short Terms and conditions
UK/ROI, 18+. Promotion Period: 14/01/19 – 21/04/19. Enter the code inside pack at www.Fingers.CadburyFC.com during the Promotion Period and find a keeper in the game to win a prize. Tier 1 Prizes: 1 of 3 one to one experiences with a Premier League (‘’PL’’) goalkeeping legend (30 minute contact time) (for the winner and guest) (date and location TBC); 1 of 12 group experiences with a PL goalkeeping legend (for the winner and guest) (date and location TBC). Tier 2 Prizes: 1 of 30 pairs of PL tickets to a match during the 2019-2020 PL season (no guarantee of specific game/team); 1 of 50 footballs; 1 of 2000 Cadbury FC drawstring bags. Internet access and contact details required. One tier 1 prize per person. Final Draw: those who enter between 22/04/19 – 31/07/19 will be placed in a final draw for the chance to win £500/Euro equivalent. See website for full T&C’s including prize details + NPN for NI. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8.
Full terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH. ROI: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5 (together the “Promoter”).
- Eligibility: Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotional Period: Opens at 00.01 on 14 January 2019 (‘’Opening Date’’) and closes at 23:59 inclusive on 21 April 2019 (‘’Closing Date’’).
- Internet access and contact details (including a valid email address and phone number) are required for entry and claim.
How to enter: Enter the unique code inside pack at www.Fingers.CadburyFC.com during the Promotion Period and find a keeper in the game to win a prize. The game mechanic is to find a keeper from the three cards available on screen. If you find a keeper, you have won a prize and will be required to complete the following contact information to receive your prize:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Home address (including postcode for UK winners and Eire code for ROI winners)
Date of birth
It is the responsibility of the winners to provide accurate contact details and address details including; full name, address (including postcode for UK winners and Eire code for ROI winners), phone number and date of birth.
- Purchase necessary for participants in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland Residents – see Clause 7 for no purchase necessary route).
- No purchase necessary (NPN) for Northern Ireland residents only. Northern Ireland residents can receive a code to play the game by writing ‘Cadbury Finders Keepers’, their full name, full address (including postcode), phone number and date of birth on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard and send it to the following address; PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR. Entries to other postal address will not be accepted. Must be received by the Promoter by the corresponding closing date. All valid NPN entries will be entered into the promotion on the consumer’s behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. Only one entry per week, one entry per envelope. No third party or bulk entries. Illegible or damaged entries will be disregarded.
- Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you can reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
- A winner may only win a Tier 1 prize once.
Entrants must purchase a participating product during the Promotion Period.
Participating Products: Fingers 138g Milk Chocolate, Fingers 138g White Chocolate, Fingers 114g Milk Chocolate 129P PMP.
- Once a unique code has been entered it will no longer be valid, duplicate entries will be not accepted.
- Winner selection: All entrants will have an equal chance of winning across the prize pool and will be selected based on the winning moments mechanic. Those entrants who enter within a winning moment timeframe, will win a prize as the card will reveal. If no enters at that particular moment, the available Prize will roll into the next moment or next day of the promotion so that the Prize may still be won i.e. if a winning moment is selected at 23:59 on one day, an entry the next day will capture that winning moment. In the event that there are no entries received within a given period between two or more winning moments, the relevant Prize(s) will be rolled forward and awarded to the next available entrants.
- Final Draw: Entrants who entered their unique code between 00.01 22nd of April 2019 and 23:59 inclusive of 31st of July 2019 (‘’Final Draw Date’’) will be entered into a final prize draw. The Final Draw will take place within 28 days of the Final Draw Date by an independent auditor using a verifiable computer process producing random results. One winner will be selected in a random draw using an independently verified random computer process, conducted by an Independent Third Party, from all valid entries received within the Final Draw dates. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the Final Draw Closing Date and will then have 28 days to respond to that email to claim the prize. If the winner fails to respond within this time the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize offer and award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. All entries have an equal and random chance of winning.
- 1 of 3 one to one experiences with a Premier League (‘’PL’’) goalkeeping legend (30 minute contact time) (for the winner and guest) (date and location TBC).. Due to the surprises nature of the prize, it is not possible to describe everything which is included. Winners will be told details of the prize (including date, location and activity of the prize) as soon as reasonably possible. These winners will also get to join the group experience prize as below.
1 of 12 group experiences with a PL goalkeeping legend (for the winner and guest) (date and location TBC). Due to the nature of the prize, it is not possible to describe everything which is included. Winners will be told details of the prize (including date, location and activity) and soon as reasonably possible.
Tier 1 prizes are anticipated to involve physical activity so winners are expected to have a reasonable level of fitness to participate and disclose any pre-existing medical conditions.
- 1 of 30 pairs of PL tickets to a match during the 2019-2020 PL season (no guarantee of specific game/team). Tickets will be selected through the Cadbury FC Ticket Portal from the tickets available at the time of redemption; 1 of 50 Cadbury branded footballs; 1 of 2000 Cadbury FC drawstring bags.
- Tier 1 prize winners will be informed as soon as reasonably possible by telephone/email as to the details of their prize as soon as this information is available. Considering
- Home tickets to a Premier League match during the 2019/2020 season, will be delivered to the home address provided by the winner within 2 days before the date of the match. When this is not possible, the Promoter will contact the winner to arrange for the tickets to be collected at the stadium box office.
- All other prizes will be delivered within 28 days of acceptance of a prize.
- The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for unique codes damaged or defaced as a result of the opening of the product packaging.
- The promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check junk/spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed for any reason.
- All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third party products or services.
- Any prizes returned to sender or undelivered due to inaccurate details being supplied will be considered unwanted and the prize will be lost.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation in whole or in part.
- In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, malware incident, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- If a winning entry from the Final draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize in accordance with these rules.
Entry to the Premier League stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. All tickets for preferred club selections will be “home” tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a Premier League stadium. Winners are subject to screening by Premier League football clubs ("Clubs") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these conditions.
- Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
- Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
- The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
- If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended), you will be refused entry to the competition and to all Premier League Club stadiums.
- The names and counties of residence of the promotion prize winners will be available by sending a correctly stamped envelope/postcard addressed ‘Finders Keepers Winners List 5988’ to the following Address: PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury. HP22 9HR within 2 months of the Closing Date.
- Data Protection:The personal information provided by entrants will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion (unless entrants have consented to receiving marketing communications at the point of entry), and in accordance with the Promoter's Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy.The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law.
- The promotion in ROI is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make a Wish under the Dublin District Court.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.